Monday, November 19, 2012

Mmmmmmonday: Italian Chicken

And so I present to you, the beginning of a running feature. Around this house we love to try new recipes, especially with Pinterest taunting and inspiring with tasty temptations at all times. With this in mind, here on Sixth Street I'll be utilizing Mondays as a chance to share recipe reviews, hence Mmmmmmmondays!

This week's recipe is for Italian Chicken and belongs to Jill at Our Story. This pin was truly love at first sight, I mean look at that! Fresh, ripe roma tomatoes, juicy artichokes, creamy mozzarella and fresh basil - can you say delicious?

Italian Chicken; Fresh, ripe Roma tomatoes, artichokes, cheeses and basil. I made this last night and it was fantastic! :)
Photo courtesy of Our Story.

I'm happy to report that this was nothing short of that expectation. I've made it twice now and we both love it enough to adopt it into our starting roster!


What's more, this was super easy to put together. For us, the quicker the better, as most nights dinner time doesn't come before 7:30 or 8 due to work schedules, and this couldn't have taken more than 10 minutes to whip up and pop in the oven.


The only things I did differently with this recipe is to serve it over quinoa rather than noodles as Jill did, and unfortunately, I didn't have any fresh basil. No matter how you size it up, this is an easy, tasty meal. 



You can find Jill's original post on this recipe here, or pin it from my "clean eating" board here. No matter how you find it, make sure you reach out to her for the recipe! Do it - this one's a keeper!

Thanks for joining me for our first Mmmmmmmonday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!