Monday, October 29, 2012

Guess who's baaaaaack?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why I am, of course! And I've missed you!!

And I must tell you how truly, terribly sorry I am that my hiatus from this blog has been so long. Everywhere I went, and everything I saw, inspired a new blog post, which you will see in the next few months as a share projects with you. And I couldn't help but notice the encouraging comments on old posts. It really meant a lot, and finally inspired me to get off my tuckus and start writing again!! So thank you...thank you for being a friend. Golden Girls, style. :)


 Before I sink deep into all of the new projects I've been dying to share with you, I wanted to give you a quick glimpse of my summer, which I must say was one of the best I've had in a long while. I was lucky enough to

travel...







.... celebrate our first anniversary...


 .... do a bit of gardening....



... and several other fun things like visit family and friends, play lots and lots of sand volleyball (the sport is my weakness), and enjoy time by the water with lots of cool drinks and sunshine.

And since I witness snowflakes in the air on this morning's drive to work, what better time to put my nose back to the grindstone and get to work on the home? 

Here are a few sneak previews of the projects we've completed over the summer .... 


Yes, that's right, wood floors .... and ... 


Yes ... that's right ... a hideous bathroom border that led to a much needed bathroom facelift! And ... 


 The removal of wood trim in order to install a custom window seat! 

Whew! This house sure is feeling more like home lately, and I can't wait to share all of these projects with you. Thanks for tuning in! Come back later this week to see the wood floor reveal! 

Happy Monday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!