Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trash to Treasure: A Sewing Table Facelift

Remember this little orphaned sewing table I found sitting on the curb a few weeks ago?





I finally had time this weekend to turn my attention the little guy. After a little bit of sanding, a few cans of Heirloom white spray paint, and a repurposed metal pull, he now sits proudly upstairs in our soon-to-be office space. Take a look! 






Not too bad for about $6, eh? And it truly is the perfect size for our home printer. 


I'm noting this as a curbside victory! Here's the proof again if you don't believe me. :) 


Don't judge! :) 

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute!!!! I love it. I just found your blog and I'm super inspired! I love your style! Where on earth did you get that fabulous window frame you use above your mantle??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! I've been missing in action for a while so apologies for the delayed response. Appreciate your kudos on the sewing table!! I love it. And I got the window from a craigslist ad for about $7...but I also see a lot at flea markets, etc. Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!