Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thrifty Thursday 4.5.12

It's been a long time comin' - we haven't had a thrifty Thursday around these parts in ages! I sure am glad I ventured out this week because I think I really cleaned up. Take a look at what I found!


This large white, metal star for $3.99. As you can see, it's already found a new home above the buffet for now. 


These eucaliptis sprigs - I got three of them for $2, and the metal tins came from Target's dollar spot. I love that place! 


This small basket with a wooden top and a handle. I am in love with this little guy and have a few ideas for it already. :) It was $2.99 as well. 


I also found three small candle wreaths - one looked perfect for fall, one for Halloween and one for either Valentine's day or Christmas. I spent $2 total on all three wreaths - a steal!


I also found this rust-colored metal star that I think will either find a home out in the garden or in my kitchen. It was $3.99.


And last but not least I scored these two large, ceramic planters for $10 total. No, they are not exactly move-in ready, I think after a few coats of paint they will be just what I wanted. These guys were heavy duty, and I love that I was able to find a pair. 


The paint is already chipping - it's like they're begging me for a makeover! 


In other news, my amaryllis is finally blooming. Yes. In April. Just a few months shy of Christmas! Better late than never, right??


Happy Friday to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!