Monday, April 9, 2012

A Pinspirational Easter

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday! I know Easter back at our parents' houses was certainly filled with Pinterest-inspired touches everywhere you looked. That's what happens when everyone gets hooked! . :)

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera to grab photos of every single project that had come to fruition, but I can certainly show you the ones I did take - and inspiration behind the others! We had ...

String eggs ... 


Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin


Easter Bunny Rolls

Easter Rolls ~

Easter Bunny Cut-out Cookies

Oh so small Easter bunnies - 6 dozen

Bird's Nests


And, every single thing turned out well/tasted fabulous! What did we ever do without Pinterest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!