Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easy Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole

Hope you were all able to enjoy the beautiful sunny weather today! I know we were, which is why I needed a quick easy recipe for supper - we spent too much time outside!

Chicken, broccoli and rice are staples around here, but not often do we eat them all together. So, after doing a bit of searching in the pantry, I was able to whip up this easy broccoli, chicken and rice casserole. It took me all of 10 minutes, and turned out great!


Here's are the ingredients:

1 13 oz. can chicken
1 package Ready Rice -  I used the wild rice
1 can Campbells condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 package broccoli (I used the Steamables florets)
1 4 oz. can mushrooms
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare the broccoli and rice according to package directions. Mix all ingredients except for cheddar cheese and spread in 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. That's it!



Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!