Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Columbus Architectural Salvage

This past weekend, Greg and I visited Columbus architectural salvage. We weren't looking for anything in particular - just wanted to see what all the hype was. And I'm so glad we did, because this place was ahhhhh - mazinggggg. I'm telling you, Ohioans even remotely close to the capital city need to check it out! 

Doorknobs, grates,tin tiles, sinks, stained glass windows, shutters, lamps ... the list goes on, and on, and on. So, unlike the writer in me, for this post I think you all will benefit far more from the pictures than from anything I could even try to write. So, behold the beauty of CAR ... enjoy! 


  























Thanks for stopping by!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!