Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Kick Off

This is it! You can give yourselves a pat on the back. After months of reading your colorful blogs, drooling over your crafty creations and staring googly-eyed at your thrift store finds and makeovers, I finally bit the bullet. I don't know what I have been waiting for! I've created a blog of my own, and I'm looking forward to using it as a way to get to know you all, share ideas, and better myself as a new wife, homeowner, and amateur crafter!  

So who am I, you ask? I'm Liz, and my husband Greg and I are what you'd consider newlyweds. We got married on a hot June day in Northwest Ohio! 


We bought our first home in September, and we're on a mission to turn it into a home.



This blog is an opportunity to explore passions, share triumphs and feats, and exercise my craft muscles - all while on a tight budget. From painting, power tools to hard core renovations, we're doing it all and we hope you can join us along the way. Oh, but don't worry, you won't be the only one! Our loving 9-year-old German Shorthaired Pointer will be here too, every step of the way!



 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!